Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Tuesday, May 11, 2004


configure --help

All updates done. New Hardware added. Why does there have to be trouble instead?
First of all the fileserver broke. Dynamical IP adresses are crap. If you ever get the chance to have a static IP - take it.
Okay, it seems to be fixed now. But I won't be able to use the fileserver in LAN but WAN. So I have to set up another server on another port for LAN transfers. Or I will take a look for an alternative for glftpd.
Then I had trouble with DNS again. I already thought the problem has been solved. The hostname from dyndns seems to cause the problems. When I want to freshmeat I get to this page. And I have no idea why.
But okay, after changing the Nameserver one more time it seems to work.

*bleah*

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 10:14 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home