Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Tuesday, August 24, 2004


Got a shop?

Last week I got my own LBC Shirt printed. The design was a bit difficult and I had to wait for a workmate to get it as vector graphic for print.
Now another workmate came up with an idea about a shop we could have together, where we present our designs and ideas and others are able to wear our custom shirts.
Let's see. Right now we are trying to get the webshop working and create some first designs. When this is done, we will open the shop for the public.
Hold ya horses, I'll tell you when we are ready for business.

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 3:58 PM


1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger madhatter said...

LBC is the airport code of Lübeck in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. I can't imagine you are talking about the same LBC...?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home