Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Tuesday, October 19, 2004


Blog looks awful in IE

Today I recognized, that this page obviously doesn't look that well in Internet Explorer. It wasn't my PC, so I have no idea what version of IE it was. I think it was some kind of XP running.
Seems that the banner on top of this site won't be loaded. Maybe it is too large or there is something wrong with the stylesheet. I just tested it with Safari, Firefox and Mozilla, and it looked like it should. Even if the blue of her eyes are a bit to bright in Firefox.
But nobody told me about the problems with IE. That's why I guess that
a) there are no IE Users around anymore or
b) there is a way to solve the problem and I just forgot to add a little hook somewhere or
c) nobody has noticed that the banner is missing.

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 7:30 PM


1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger madhatter said...

I remember that I've heard something like that. But when they have trouble with png why do others don't have those problems? ;) Okay, if really that is the reason I don't care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home