Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Friday, October 15, 2004


New Ring2 Teaser Trailer

I went to "The Ring" without knowing what it is all about and I really was fascinated. Many people hated that movie and told me that the original movies were the only good ones. Uhm, okay, I watched them and they were good, too. But it's always the same problem, when you see the wrong one first and like it already. You can't change your opinion about it that easy.
That's why I am waiting for "The Ring twO" and knowing that Hideo Nakata (the original RINGU director) was behind this film made it that much more exciting.
The trailer has been premiered last night on E! News Daily and is online now at the movie's official site.

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
[ Link ]
posted by madhatter @ 1:33 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home