Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Wednesday, January 12, 2005


News on Apple

You probably read it on other sites yesterday and this morning: there are some neat news on Apple. Mac mini and iPod Shuffle appeared in the last 24 hours on Apple's homepage.
For details take a look there. I am looking forward for that iPod Shuffle, because it seems that is the first MP3-Player from Apple wich is affordable. But I am kinda sad, that it got no display at all. I know that is the gag but I don't care!

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
[ Link ]
posted by madhatter @ 9:57 AM


1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The iPod Shuffle is pretty cool. But I think the iPod Mini has the better value for money rate.

I was a bit surprised that Apple did not present any final release date for the Tiger so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home