Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Technorati: Should I stay or should I go?

I still use the Technorati tags on each of my posts here (see below) and I still have the Technorati search included (to the right) but I noticed lately that Technorati does not seem to update my weblog regularly even though I ping them after each post I put online. And while searching my own site with the search box Technorati offers I noticed that I can't even find most read article on this site.
So, what is Technorati still good for? Maybe it's time to move on and leave Technorati behind. I wrote them an email asking what might cause this problem a couple of weeks ago but never got an answer. Maybe the guys from Technorati already did move on?

Technorati Tags: , ,

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 8:00 PM


1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly, I have noticed this trend as well.

But if we leave Technorati, then what is the alternative?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home