Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Saturday, August 28, 2004


Restful weekend

A weekend full of rest. Finally. The week has been hard and was much longer than many other weeks. What is a bit strange, because work was some fun. But maybe I am still burned out from last weekend, and I haven't been able to get the sleep last week I missed at the weekend.
But I didn't really try to do so.
The last weekend was so much fun. Tanja visited me. The first time we met in five years and it was almost as funny as in the german class in school. I am wondering why we never found the time to call in all these years.
Magic words of the weekend:

Seen it all
done it all
can't remeber most of it!


This sentence is not really the truth, because I can remember everything of that days, but the sentence came to Tanja's mind in Travemünde while it was raining and we were waiting to be able going to SandWorld without getting a cold.

But why am I writing this weekend about the last one? - Because I don't often find the time to write something here.

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 9:43 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home