Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Wednesday, January 12, 2005


Bought a Xbox

I almost forgot. Last week I bought a Xbox. First I was looking for a Playstation 2, because I was able to play Grand Tourismo 3 at the weekend. While I wasn't able to get a PS2, because all had been sold before christmas, a workmate told me about the Xbox and that it is much more fun than a PS2. He has both, so he should be able to tell.
Getting a Xbox wasn't that much easier. No store had one anymore. My last call was at Toys R Us, and they had two Xboxes available. I had to take some kind of special edition with two controllers, which was a good deal. I would have bought a second one for my girlfriend anyway.

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
[ Link ]
posted by madhatter @ 1:59 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home