Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Wednesday, March 30, 2005


Unswitch?

Tim Bray, working for Sun, is getting upset with Apple's new commitment to secrecy and litigation. He's talking about "unswitching."
In some cases I can understand him, but on the other hand, Apple and most of the applications rock.
I had the same trouble with Safari ("There were two things that drove me away from Safari. First, it’s recently started randomly doing intermittent spinning-beachball freeze-ups. I can’t spot a pattern.[...]") but now I switched back to firefox and I don't care that Apple does not fix the bugs in Safari as fast as possible.
And the secrecy Tim's talking about is not such a big problem for me. If they want to keep their secrets, I don't care.

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
[ Link ]
posted by madhatter @ 10:47 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home