Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Thursday, June 02, 2005


Statistics released

Yesterday I took a look at the statistics for the domain. I don't do that very often because normally there is not too much to see. But what did I have to see there this time? - 7418 visits in May?? Is really somebody reading this? And it seems that hits from bloglines don't even count.
So, because I don't believe that from now on I will get a second statistic from sitemeter. Next month I will know if I have readers then.

Technorati Tags: ,

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 8:53 PM


7 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger MGMT said...

Bloglines and related domains showup on my statistics. They are actually my #4 'browser' hitting my page. Do your stats show client browsers at all?

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger madhatter said...

No, not as 'browser' but only as IP. But bloglines just 'hits' my site, but does not 'visit' it.

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site, I am bookmarking it!Keep it up!
With the best regards!
David

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
David

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
Jimmy

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job done, keep it up!with the best regards!

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job done, keep it up!with the best regards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home