Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Thursday, March 08, 2007


Celebrating 3 years 'madhatter to the world'


birthday_cake
I am happy to tell, that this weblog now exists for three years. There have been days I was thinking about taking it offline, but the still growing number of visitors made me keep it up. And sometimes I really have something interesting to tell so I post it here. And I think it's interesting to see that I came from lots of music, television and movie content to Oracle, DBA, sysadmin and hacker content. Probably the target audience has changed within these three years. But I said it from the beginning: this is about 'everything I am interested in and you might not care about'.

Technorati Tags:

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 8:15 AM


2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger ben_ said...

Gratz! Still subcribed und reading.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Scott McLean said...

Hi, Yeah I'm glad you keep writing. Nice blog. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home