Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Monday, May 23, 2005


Jason Lee's new name will be Earl




Jason Lee - "My Name is Earl"




As I read at newsaskew a minute ago, Jason Lee will appear in his own sitcom debuting this fall on NBC. Title of that show will be "My name is Earl". Lee plays a criminal who wins the lottery and now has more money he ever could have stolen. That is why he now tracks down his past victims and makes amends.


Lee is well known in the askewniverse as he played in five of Kevin Smith's movies. Which is mentioned in this article, too.
Newsaskew also has two (1, 2) scans available with an interesting interview with Jason Lee.


Technorati Tags: , ,

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 12:04 PM


1 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn...Hell yeah. Jason Lee is so funny. This show is going to be huge...with me at least. I swear, NBC producers, if you cancel this show...I'm sending Jay to your house to bust some nuts...snoochie noochies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home