Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Saturday, August 28, 2004


MTV - Get off the air*

I almost forgot the Video Music Awards 2004 are knocking on our doors. Tomorrow evening the event will be on air for 4 or more hours. Nice. One of the last good things on MTV these days. In the 90s I enjoyed watching MTV a lot, but now it's hardly all crap.
I have no idea what's going on on U.S. MTV, but here in Germany there is not that much music on air than it used to be some years ago. I remember MTV's Most Wanted with Ray Cokes. That was fun. Jackass isn't. There is no need for crap like that. And even when there are lots of people out there enjoying this sort of entertainment, why do I have to watch it every day in a rotation which seems to never ever end?
Why is it still called MTV - Music TeleVision? There is no music.
MTV - Get off the air*.

* Dead Kennedys on "Frankenchrist", 1985

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
[ Link ]
posted by madhatter @ 4:29 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home