Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Wednesday, February 02, 2005


No PowerBook anymore...

I got an iBook. Most of you might have known, that I had a very nice G3 PowerBook (Pismo) from my office. While the display got worse, my boss went to our local hardware dealer to get me a nice brand new iBook. We usually buy only PowerBooks, but since we had lots of trouble with those in the last months, he might not have seen any reason to stick with those.
Now I have 1,2 GHz and 1,25 GB of RAM - so it should be twice as fast as my old PowerBook. The display is only 12" large, but while my boss got me a 17" TFT, too, there is nothing to worry about. And I don't think that it is too small to use it without an external display. It's fine and it is smaller and not so heavy.
I got the iBook last week, but I wanted to take a picture of it first. I haven't done that yet, so I post this news now, as long as this is still news. Most should know what an iBook looks like.

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
[ Link ]
posted by madhatter @ 10:59 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home