Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Monday, April 18, 2005


Remix Mr. Reznor's Music

Nine Inch Nails' () leading character gives away the first Single "The Hand That Feeds" from their upcoming album "" in GarageBand format. Now the gifted Mac user will be able to create his/her own remix of that song.

Trent Reznor says: “For quite some time I’ve been interested in the idea of allowing you the ability to tinker around with my tracks - to create remixes, experiment, embellish or destroy whats there. I tried a few years ago to do this in shockwave with very limited results. After spending some quality time sitting in hotel rooms on a press tour, it dawned on me that the technology now exists and is already in the hands of some of you. I got to work experimenting and came up with something I think you’ll enjoy. What I’m giving you in this file is the actual multi-track audio session for “the hand that feeds” in GarageBand format. This is the entire thing bounced over from the actual Pro Tools session we recorded it into. I imported and converted the tracks into AppleLoop format so the size would be reasonable and the tempo flexible.” (sinceretheory weblog)

Grab that file here.

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
[ Link ]
posted by madhatter @ 11:25 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home