Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Wednesday, May 18, 2005


Farin Urlaub in Hamburg

On monday evening I went to the first concert of Farin Urlaub's Racing Team in Hamburg. It took place in "Große Freiheit", Reeperbahn.
We hit the road at quarter past 7 in Lübeck downtown and arrived near the Reeperbahn at almost 8 o'clock. Even if we were not one of the first who got into the hall, we found a nice place near the stage, where we had a great view and did not have to stand all the time. (Until a big fat long haired jerk joined us and tried to fit between us and the stage. *gnarf*)
It was really a great concert. Nice background singers made a lot of fun-dancing and had some hilarious word-battles with Farin. If you get the chance to get a ticket to one of the shows get there and have a great evening.



Furt Hh



Not easy taking pictures with a mobile.


Technorati Tags: ,

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 9:00 PM


2 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite cool! Do you have his albums??

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I found this entry of yours while googling, and noticed that you're also from Luebeck. Just like me. And that you went to the FURT concert on Monday. Just like me d;
I sure hope the fat long haired jerk wasn't me, the description would be fitting, but I was standing near the sound mixer thing and I don't think I got into anyone's way ...
anyway, regards
Dirk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home