Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Friday, June 03, 2005


Hack-a-lot: Ruby syntax highlighting

At the moment I am exercising in ruby with vim, of course, because vim is the best and fastest editor I ever had my hands on.

While I happen to have a BBedit license, I sometimes want to use it. I now found an old file that gives syntax highlighting support for ruby to BBedit.
Taking a look at BBedit's configuration it seems it does not support too many languages by default... vim also knows that I want a tab in a new line when def'ining a new action...

But who am I kidding? Vim's the best editor.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 9:31 PM


1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

vim cinda is the base but rather use bbedit for bigger projects. But then again im not a vi expert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home