Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Wednesday, August 17, 2005


Not too many news - but licensed

Busy times. Since I am back at work, I had not enough time to write a lot here. But there have not been too many news I can tell you about.

Looking at my referrals to this weblog, I noticed that somebody linked to an article here from the Ruby on Rails Wiki. And the comments on my Oracle 10g on Mac OS X tutorial are increasing continuous.
That is why I added that neat Creative Commons icon to the right. This means that everything written in this weblog is released under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. Take a look to know what this means.

And if you know think that licenses are bad and that this has been my worst idea since you are reading this blog, then I know that you have not even clicked on the link above or you really did not understand what this all means.

Update: I noticed today that my atom feed was kinda broken. It was limited to 255 letters. I don't know why or how that happened, but it is fixed again now.

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 9:13 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home