Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Thursday, October 20, 2005


Flock Developer Release - Pre-Release released

Yay! I just got the invitation to download the new pre-release (0.5) of Flock.

Flock Preview

Right now there is nothing to complain about. But I only had the chance to play around with it an hour. Now I am importing my del.icio.us bookmarks into Flock, but that seems to take a few hours.... Hm, maybe none of the developers had that much bookmarked at del.icio.us yet...
Okay, there is something to complain about then.

But enough for now. I will test the browser in the next days. I am already a bit curious if it really is what I am expecting since I heard about Flock for the first time.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 11:57 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home