Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Saturday, November 19, 2005


Salma Hayek, da Bandida

Maybe some of you remember me telling you crap about Salma Hayek starring in the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean flick.
As IMDB still has no info on that, I think the source back then was not too serious.


But I also thought that I had already told you about the comedy-crime-western movie Bandidas, starring Salma Hayek and Penélope Cruz. But I can't find that post anymore.







Bandidas







While the movie has been completed already, Fox has not set a release date in 2006 for U.S. yet. (In Germany the release date either. France has the 18th of January 2006 as date where "Bandidas" hit the theatres.) But now I read at JoBlo, that there is a gallery online, so we can watch a few pictures whil waiting for the release.





Technorati Tags: , , ,

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 8:19 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home