Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Sunday, May 22, 2005


Flickr. May offend?

Have you had time to browse "Everyone's" pictures at flickr lately?
While I was bored by learning for tests, I surfed around at flickr for a few hours. It's kinda interesting who is contact of whom and how people at flickr are connected with each other... (I already mentioned that.)

Girl pees at flickr

But I was a bit surprised that there are lots of pictures which "may offend" but actually don't seem to.
For example there is a 23 year old girl from Ottawa, Canada, who seems to get drunk with her friends every day or is peeing all over the place every single moment. Oh, and of course taking pictures while doing so.

I don't care. I will not press the "may offend" button and delete people's photos from flickr. Why should I? I don't have to browse through everybody's pictures and doing it makes me to some kind of voyeur, because I should not be interested in photos of people I don't know, never met and never talked to anyways. On the other hand I get the feeling, that some people want me to look at them.

But it's fun. There are lots of great photos out there, which make me jealous that my photos rarely look that fascinating. And if that means I have to watch people pull down there pants in public I don't care about it. Right now I haven't stumbled about any picture that gave me a real heart-attack.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 8:40 PM


3 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all my photos have been taged 'safe' by flickr


i might be dull...

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blonde girl:
You are simply a beautiful angel...

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really dont care about these pictures because come on some people just have fun fooling around and some are just drunk so there are billions of pics like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home