Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Friday, May 20, 2005


ecto wins

I have been blogging with the interface at blogger.com since I began writing here. I've always been looking for a better way to do so, because I got tired of hacking every single link or something like that by myself.
While blogging is so famous now most tools to handle your writing activities are very expensive. The only application that seems to make a difference has been ecto. And I tested it a few times, because I still miss something. I really can't say what it is, but I am not really happy with it.
But it is much better than writing online. Now I will be able to write some entries even if I am not connected to the net. And the integration of technorati tags is very neat.
And why not support a nice software project, even if it is not perfect yet? - So I got myself a license for OS X today.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Bookmark this on Del.icio.us
posted by madhatter @ 3:38 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home